Thinking & Exploring
- About the Open School Doors training framework
- Getting started
- Parental engagement: what is it and why does it matter to me?
- Establishing Vision and Values: Ideas for leaders and managers
- Working effectively with newly arrived families
- Working with recommendations: Space and Places
- Working with recommendations: Literacies and Digital Literacies
- Working with recommendations: Communities and Culture
- A 15 minute fix
- Taking Stock
- Inspiring Practices
- Before you go
Listen to the audio excerpts:
If you want to hear more, watch this video presentation:
After hearing from the parents, what resonates for you? Why is working with newly arrived parents important for you and your school?
Share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #openschooldoors or on our social discussion forum.
You might wish to start by reading through the recommendations of the Open School Doors literature review (PDF).